Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
Martin Angove wrote:
Never realised there were so many RO users in uk.d-i-y :-)

Oh dear. You'd get flamed for that on some groups. It's got to be RISC OS
these days. ;-)

Dave
Andy
Jim
Myself

Any more?

Never used Oregano myself; my weapon of choice is Netsurf at the moment,
though I have WebsterXL in the armoury and ArcWeb still comes out for a
look-see sometimes.

Trouble with Netsurf is it doesn't have even the limited version of
Javascript that Oregano does. But of course it's still being actively
developed. There's also a version of Firefox being ported.

But the problem is the proprietary plug ins or add ons. The cost of the
licence to use them - apart from the work involved. Things like Java. And
the various streamed audio etc players.

--
*A person who smiles in the face of adversity probably has a scapegoat *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.