kip

Why not at least try the NTE,s they are cheap enough ,then go looking.

kip
"frontline@nospam" wrote in message
oups.com...
General subs and not available in matched pairs, thanks but thats not
the type of "sub" I am looking for, as of now all the info I have on
these parts is NPN/PNP and voltage and the gain group marks on the
parts but without datasheets I can not cross them to "good subs".
One other note on this amp, 50% of the caps on the driver board were
bad in both channels one was blown one was still working.
Maybe I should ask if anyone has datasheets on these S1375 and S1376
Toshiba transistors?
Thanks Kip,
Jeff