Lobby Dosser

"Ken Moon" wrote:

"Lobby Dosser" wrote in message
news:kCoqe.168$yw4.164@trnddc09...
(Arch) wrote:

After reading M. O'Donnell's book on decorating, I tried using
carver's punches to make shallow depressions in turned wood
surfaces, then I sanded down to their level and by moistening the
surface the patterns were supposed to rise proud of the surface. It
was a miserable failure.

Do you mean sand the surrounding area down to the level of the dent?

(Don't set your skilsaw on a plastic lawn chair until you are sure
the blade has stopped spinning.)

=========================
Lobby,
Have you disabled the blade guard on your Skilsaw?! (:-0

Nah, the guard caught the edge of the seat and then the saw began to eat
it way across as it wound down. Never liked those chairs anyway. Have to
find a creative way to get rid of the rest of them.

(Never spray paint near an uncovered beverage container. Corollary:
Always check the contents of an uncovered beverage container prior to
drinking from it.)

Ken Moon
Webberville, TX.