Mike Fields

I remember an article in Electronic Products magazine probably
20 years ago about product liability and how some fool had
managed to successfully get money from a pop bottle manufacturer
because the bottle did not have a warning about the dangers of
using it as a hammer and this idiot cut his hand when using the
bottle as a hammer to drive something. Something about a
Darwin Award ??

mikey

"Q" wrote in message

"Tim Wescott" skrev i en meddelelse

That should cover this case, the woman who spilled McDonald's coffee in
her lap, and the gazillions of other really stupid lawsuits out there.

I was more amused about McD getting sued for making people fat :-)

Ever see the movie Supersize Me ? Kinda gets you thinking..

/peter