Gunner

On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 09:54:43 -0700, Tim Wescott
wrote:

Q wrote:

http://img9.exs.cx/img9/5323/screwdrivers5mg.jpg

I dont know about you guys, but I never thought about using a screwdriver
that way :-)

/peter

Musta been one heck of a lawsuit.

If there were to be effective tort reform, I think it would be to allow
manufacturers to lable the packaging "Warning! Do not do stupid things
with this product! You might get hurt!" -- and then get off the hook
for folks doing really stupid things with their stuff.

That should cover this case, the woman who spilled McDonald's coffee in
her lap, and the gazillions of other really stupid lawsuits out there.

Ive always been fascinated by one of the myrid warning lables on my
Warner step ladder that says safety glasses should be worn whenever
you use this product.

Gunner

"Considering the events of recent years,
the world has a long way to go to regain
its credibility and reputation with the US."
unknown