Mary Fisher

wrote in message
ups.com...
You seem to have a problem with humanity!

Haha. Oh dear. I don't think I'm that bad. But I think OldBill said it
all when
he said after you've had a detached, you'll want no other.
Christian/Mary, I liked your previous comments about the telephone
table. I may not fit
one since you made it sound so twee !

You'remaking assumptions.

Wrong ones.

Which says more about you than it does about me.

Or I will go the whole hog, and
put the
phone on a doily.

Whatever turns you on.

I still have the swirly net curtains up that the
previous lady
owner left (going to fit vertical blinds).

I bow to your greater experience, ! have no idea what you're describing. Of
course, that could say more about your powers of description than about my
understanding ...

Somebody visiting me the
other day decided it
must be the wrong house, since such net curtains couldn't possibly be
mine.

Nor mine.

Don't be so patronising and think you know about other people.

Mary