C & M

After so much controversial opinion I received an e-mail which suggested
that I contact Deft Corp (Duh!!). Here's the complete quote from them:
"Thank you for your inquiry. No Lacquer Sanding Sealer is not compatible
with a polyurethane. We appreciate your considering Deft."

I guess that says it all. I also received another one from someone who said
that the adhesion gave up the ghost some months later, after it had seemed
so good at first.

"C & M" wrote in message
I picked up a can of Deft sanding sealer and didn't read it until I got it
home. By the sounds of this stuff it's a laquer base so that would make

it
incompatible with MinWax polyurethane, right?