Martin Angove

In message ,
Rich spampamspam wrote:

On Wed, 08 Jun 2005 22:18:59 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

In article ,
OldBill wrote:
Avoid semis/terraced properties. When you've lived in a detached, even
when the gap is only a metre or so, you'll never go back (until you're
gaga)

Easy to say. But in many Victorian areas detached houses are either rare
or extremely expensive. And the alternative newer house - although
possibly better sound insulated - is likely to be very much smaller.

I would go further and say that it's not just victorian areas where
detached houses are rare or prohibitively expensive.

South Wales:

http://www.tridwr.demon.co.uk/abertour/aber20.html
http://www.tridwr.demon.co.uk/abertour/aber27.html

and in particular:
http://www.tridwr.demon.co.uk/aberto...ff/seng13.html

Yes, it's a long while since I updated the website, but the place hasn't
changed that much :-)

Probably counts as Victorian though as most of the development in this
particular area happened between 1890 and 1920.

Hwyl!

M.

--
Martin Angove: http://www.tridwr.demon.co.uk/
.... If tennis elbow is painful, imagine suffering with tennis balls.