pyotr filipivich

Let the record show that "Tom Gardner" wrote
back on Thu, 09 Jun 2005 20:42:08 GMT in rec.crafts.metalworking :

"Q" wrote in message
k...
http://img9.exs.cx/img9/5323/screwdrivers5mg.jpg

I dont know about you guys, but I never thought about using a screwdriver
that way :-)

/peter

How else does one make adjustments?

"No user adjustable components inside."

As I commented after a friend was hit with a sexual harassment suit for
quote "adjusting his genitals" in her presence: "I didn't know they could
be adjusted, I thought they were set at the factory."

My friend had hitched up his trousers, in the age old attempt to get
some comfort. She should have just been glad, that as a former Marine, he
hadn't reached in and set them by hand.

tschus
pyotr

--