Jon Elson

Vaughn Simon wrote:
"Bob Segrest" wrote in message

Hello Everyone,

I am having problems with moisture in my compressed air supply. I would

be

very interested in speaking to anyone who has constructed a compressed air
dryer. Links to any relevant web site would also be appreciated.

I have often wondered if a flow-through tank in the shop 'fridge would
work. I guess it would depend on the flow rate.

Yes, it absolutely will work. A loose coil of copper tube will work
even better.

I got a commercial refrigerated dryer that needed a new starting relay
and a little Freon, and it works really well. I get NO water at all
when paint spraying, or when running an air bearing spindle motor that
requires dry air. The manufacturer (Zeks) has a web site with some
pictures and info on what is in their patented design.

Jon