miamicuse

wrote in message ...
Why can't you post it here? I went to the NG you posted it to and it is

all
porn. I didn't see your picture there. Post it here in the consumer pest
control group I dont think anyone will mind.

If I am wrong please correct me folks.

--
I wish you all the best
Tim Wise

www.onepest.com
www.askourpros.com

Tim,

I will post it here. The reason not posting it here is that it is generally
discouraged because many users on dialup connections intending to read text
only messages on newsgroup will take more time to download a message
containing an image. Although nowadays most people are on high speed
connections.

I will post it in another message under the same thread, and at the same
time provide more updated information since I took the picture.

Thanks for the interest,

MC