Dave Plowman

Default Cooker Hood and Gas Hob (mains) supply

In article ,
Lurch wrote:
So common in fact, that in all my years as an electrician I've never
seen one connected to a lighting circuit.

That's electricians for you - no imagination. In many cases it's easier to
access a lighting circuit than the ring due to the position.

You still need an isolator though, and if the destructions say 3A fuse
max, a 6\10A MCB won't do, and technically invalidates the warranty.

And just how would they know what fuse was fitted?

--
*Could it be that "I do " is the longest sentence? *

Dave Plowman London SW 12
RIP Acorn