Harry K

Ken Moiarty wrote:
Now that sounds like an idea! But could you describe a little more for me
as to what a "fogger" is exactly and/or where I should be able to buy one?
Thanks.

Ken

Mortimer wrote on Fri, 03 Jun 2005 04:34:11 GMT:

MSR Before I hired a pro, I think I'd toss a couple of foggers up there at
MSR night and slam the door behind you. See how they like that, the
MSR little *******s!

In your previous you say you have active ones working. I guess the
season is farther along than I thought. Anyway, the fogger. Any
grocery store will have them. Cans about the size of 16oz beer cans,
pop top per instructions and -leave- instantly. You should be able to
set off two while standing in the hatch. Do NOT breath the fog. I did
once (one breath to get out of the basement) and my sinuses ran like a
river for an hour. Once cleared of live ones, try to block anyway for
them to get in. Probably hopeless as they can get through very small
holes/cracks.

Harry K