Ken Moiarty

Badminton raquet, eh? I'll be sure to keep one handy when the time comes.

Ken

PaPaPeng wrote on Fri, 03 Jun 2005 07:58:08 GMT:

I had a yellow jacket nest under the front concrete landing that
nothing could reach and they had too many alternative escape routes.
I (live alone) was quite happy to let them be but the postman left a
note that my mail would be stopped if I didn't remove them. My final
solution was to use a badminton racquet to swat them. Best fun I ever
had. Good workout. Ecologicall friendly and didn't cost a cent. I
could cut them into half in mid-flight and they didn't even know what
hit them. Therefore none I hit could send any warning signals to
their nestmates. Over three days I must have killed enough to starve
out the nest.