RichardS

Default Hitachi Power tools

"Jim White" wrote in message
Hi
I posted this above in another thread but it may not be seen, so will try
here.
I'm about to buy a new jig-saw and had pretty much settled on the Makita
4340, when I noticed an Hitachi CJ120V in Bradford's.
does anyone have any experience with Hitachi power tools? are they as good
as/better than Makita/Bosch?

Thanks
Jim

Probably a neutral factor in the decision, but this quarter's edition of
Axminster's "Review" magazine landed on the doorstep this morning,
containing an article about Makita's manufacturing facility in Telford -
apparently the last power tool manufacturer in the UK.

The 4340 is made there...

--
Richard Sampson

email me at