ATP*

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message
m...

"ATP*" wrote in message

"*HMFIC@1369*" My wrote in message
news:sQkpe.6465$nk4.3725@trndny01...
Gee I have had 4 dogs over the years and funny none ever ****ed in the
house
with the exception of a white german shepard when she passed away from
old
age, her bladder let loose.

I think your rug speaks for itself and gives the correct picture of the
situation. Just wouldn't blame Home Depot either.

The OP figured the installers should just load up his urine-soaked carpet
in their work truck, no problem.

My, it sure is easy to gang up on the guy. How do you know it was his dog
and not a previous homeowner? When we pulled up our carpet, we found
stains that were not visible at all from the top. Since we did not have a
dog and the previous owner did, I'd conclude it was their dog that did it.
Or the previous owner.

Depends. Or maybe no Depends:-)