Dom

I had my two bathroom floors done by Lowes (sheet linoleum). They had
a guy come out to measure and look at the existing floors. Ok...no
problem raised. The following week the guys come out to install the
new linoleum and they told me they can't do it because both bathrooms
need a new subfloor and they didn't have the hardware to do the job.

Lowes made good on it with little hassle by giving me the subflooring
for free. No additional cost than the original estimate since their
guy made the error.

I was quite pleased and would do business with them again.

I haven't heard a single good Home Depot story when something goes
unexpected.

Dom