JohnM

G Henslee wrote:
JohnM wrote:

G Henslee wrote:

Ignoramus6998 wrote:

On Sun, 05 Jun 2005 13:18:19 -0700, G Henslee
wrote:

Ignoramus6998 wrote:

I made a water slide for my 4 year old today.
The setup recirculates water in an inflatable pool.

Take the kid to a water park. That thing will ruin your lawn.

It is all installed on a concrete covered area.

Well concrete underneath should be real 'forgiving' on human bones,
skulls, etc.

May I ask, how you came about that identity?

Heh.. that's pretty funny. A little cold, but funny anyway.

John

Ahh, just yanking his chain a little. I hope nuthin happens to the
little guy and he has a ball with that water slide.

Yeah, it was still pretty funny, just the thing for that moment.