Gunner

On Mon, 06 Jun 2005 04:47:20 GMT, "Leo Lichtman"
wrote:

"Gerald Miller" Not as bad as the surprise of a nest under the seat of the
outhouse!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I had that same experience fifty years ago, and I remember it like it was
yesterday.

Over the weekend, I rebuilt the powerfeed on my Clausing 8540
horizontal miller, a box fan (thermal fuze), tigged an old drill press
vise back together..and my wife just called saying her car is making a
tick tick tick noise....

Sigh

Gunner

"Considering the events of recent years,
the world has a long way to go to regain
its credibility and reputation with the US."
unknown