Andy Hall

Default Hitachi Power tools

On Tue, 11 May 2004 18:21:32 +0000 (UTC), "Michael Mcneil"
wrote:

"Jim White" wrote in message

I'm about to buy a new jig-saw and had pretty much settled on the Makita
4340, when I noticed an Hitachi CJ120V in Bradford's.
does anyone have any experience with Hitachi power tools? are they as good
as/better than Makita/Bosch?

Can you give us some idea what you want to do with them and what
financial switch games you might be able to play with them vis a vis the
tax man?

It isn't a financial switch game.

It's perfectly legitimate to purchase tools via the entity of a
company, use them for a reasonable period on company business,
depreciate them and sell to the individual at the end of the write
down period. Provided that the company has been trading
legitimately, this is perfectly reasonable.

It would be a terrible shame to waste your time giving serious
consideration to finding the best vaue for money items, if you
are the sort of prick that can get someone else to fit the bill then
cheat on the paper work so that money is no object.

In the context that Jim is considering, the best value for money is to
buy a good quality product that will do the job and last well.

For in such a case "****ing well **** off and buy the most expensive
piece of kit you are not going to pay for you jerk" would be the
consumate response every time.

This is an unnecessarily offensive, stupid and unhelpful remark.

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl