Mary Fisher

"John Rumm" wrote in message
news:42a4c0dd$0$1727$ed2e19e4@ptn-nntp-
CPC?

Combined Precision Components.

Thank you.

Sort of like RS

er ... ?

but less "presentation" and (much) cheaper prices, bit like Maplin but
more stuff, Very like Farnell (since they liked 'em so much they bought
them a few years back!)

Oh, I seem to remember a takeover but I still see the Farnell vans.

See www.cpc.co.uk

(supprised that anyone on uk.d-i-y has not heard of them... they seem to
get about one order a week from me at the moment!)

I'm not an electronics type. Maplin is local and does most things we need,
which isn't much. It all seems to be entertainment stuff in there ...

Mary

--
Cheers,

John.