Jim White

Default Hitachi Power tools

"Michael Mcneil" wrote in message
news:2a1eddc02eb69b4708f8b164fc105127.45219@mygate .mailgate.org...
"Jim White" wrote in message

Can you give us some idea what you want to do with them and what
financial switch games you might be able to play with them vis a vis the
tax man?

It would be a terrible shame to waste your time giving serious
consideration to finding the best vaue for money items, if you
are the sort of prick that can get someone else to fit the bill then
cheat on the paper work so that money is no object.

For in such a case "****ing well **** off and buy the most expensive
piece of kit you are not going to pay for you jerk" would be the
consumate response every time.

No one else will be either fitting or footing the bill, whichever you meant.
I own the company and will be making use of the tools for the company's
purposes.
I envisage retiring around the time that the tools will be written down for
tax purposes, at which time I would like them to still have some life in
them.
Then, in accordance with standard accounting practises (hard sums, to you),
I shall sell them to myself for a nominal sum.
I really think that if you don't understand this sort of thing you should
avoid comment. Or get an accountant.
Either way, displaying your poor English by resorting to the pitiful
outburst here should be avoided. People might stop taking you seriously.

Oh! I didn't mention value for money. Perhaps if you read posts a little
more closely, you might not end up jumping to conclusions.
If you have a reading problem, I apologise for thinking harshly of you, but
feel you should make more of an effort.

Jim