Philip Hallstrom

On 2005-06-06, nospambob wrote:
Again updating the program leaves it neutered, doesn't work. Can't
get to their help as any input is considered "done" per their tracking
logo. Suggestions other than IE or AOL welcomed!

No other recommmendations, but assuming you're on windows... and being
sure to double check my pathnames since I'm not checking them...

Dig through C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application
Data\Mozilla.... and find your bookmarks.html file and save that.

Then via add/remove programs, remove firefox.

Then remove C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\Mozilla

Then remove C;\Programs\Mozilla Firefox

Then go get http://www.macecraft.com/regsupremepro/

and clean out your registry to remove all traces of firefox.

then download the latest and reinstall.

and obviously while this worked for me, you're milage may vary...

good luck!

-philip