no(SPAM)vasys

Never Enough Money wrote:
Ok, getting Free Agent to work has turned into a science fair project.
The download was trivial. However, that's just the beginning.

First, I use Yahoo mail not mail from my ISP (Indra's Net). I called my
ISP to get my username and password, which I haven't used in6 years.
Found out their news server and mail server. Free Agent gave me errors.
After playing around for an hour, I contact my ISP and they said the
proble is that I get braodband from Comcats, not them.

I contact Comcast. They said I must connect to giginews. I got a
username and password from them too. I've been trying for about 20
minutes and have sent Comcast another question asking why I'm getting
the follwing error:

"Error reported by winsock driver. Conection refused by server [error
10061]"

I found error 10061 in "help" and it says the server may be down. I've
tried this severla times over 24 hours so I ssupect it's something
else.

These frustrations are why people use Google. Google is simple.

Indra's news server is "news.indra.com" per their support page. Their
news server should interface with GigaNews.

It looks like Indra may have a copy of "Free Agent" that MAY already set
up for their service. Take a looks at their download page at:

http://www.indra.com/support/downloads.html#news

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA