Never Enough Money

Ok, getting Free Agent to work has turned into a science fair project.
The download was trivial. However, that's just the beginning.

First, I use Yahoo mail not mail from my ISP (Indra's Net). I called my
ISP to get my username and password, which I haven't used in6 years.
Found out their news server and mail server. Free Agent gave me errors.
After playing around for an hour, I contact my ISP and they said the
proble is that I get braodband from Comcats, not them.

I contact Comcast. They said I must connect to giginews. I got a
username and password from them too. I've been trying for about 20
minutes and have sent Comcast another question asking why I'm getting
the follwing error:

"Error reported by winsock driver. Conection refused by server [error
10061]"

I found error 10061 in "help" and it says the server may be down. I've
tried this severla times over 24 hours so I ssupect it's something
else.

These frustrations are why people use Google. Google is simple.