Ted B.

You paid a THOUSAND DOLLARS for it, and you'll be happy if it lasts THREE
YEARS???

When this one wears out, go talk to a John Deere dealer and see what a
grand
will buy you in a used lawn tractor. They're much better made.

Well, at a thousand bucks, how long would -you- expect it to last? If I'd
wanted something to last longer, I'd have probably paid about three thousand
for something decent. But even at that price point, it's still a lawn
tractor. You can't expect it to hold up as well as an automobile might,
considering the usage conditions. (severe, in the extreme) -Dave