Michael Mcneil

Default Hitachi Power tools

"Jim White" wrote in message

I'm about to buy a new jig-saw and had pretty much settled on the Makita
4340, when I noticed an Hitachi CJ120V in Bradford's.
does anyone have any experience with Hitachi power tools? are they as good
as/better than Makita/Bosch?

Can you give us some idea what you want to do with them and what
financial switch games you might be able to play with them vis a vis the
tax man?

It would be a terrible shame to waste your time giving serious
consideration to finding the best vaue for money items, if you
are the sort of prick that can get someone else to fit the bill then
cheat on the paper work so that money is no object.

For in such a case "****ing well **** off and buy the most expensive
piece of kit you are not going to pay for you jerk" would be the
consumate response every time.