gary

"gary" wrote in message
link.net...
"charlie b" wrote in message
My woodworking goal is to be able to develop the knowledge,
skills and abilities necessary to design, build and finish
furniture I can't afford to buy.

(BTW - Tom Plamann's done it - so there's hope.)

What're you shooting for?

charlie b

As a newbie and a hobbyist, my goal is to seek praise (and avoid snickers
at my screw-ups) from SAMBA and anyone else who sees what I've made. I
think about this all the time, "Loops, screwed up, what will people say?"
"Neat-of, bet I get lots of compliments on this project." Making money
from this hobby is furthers from my mind... maybe when I get better and
quicker?

So far I've made cabinets for SAMBA and mother-in-law, and blue bird
houses for a Church fund raiser. Oh , and a few jigs and cabinets for my
shop. And I built my own house, I suppose that qualifies as woodworking.

Gary

Gary

SAMBA??? Where the heck did that come from? Lion King? Please replace with
SWMBO.

Gary