DeepDiver

"Ignoramus6998" wrote in message
On Sun, 05 Jun 2005 23:05:57 GMT, DeepDiver wrote:
"Ignoramus6998" wrote in message

Thanks for the concern, the "slide" only falls about 2-3 feet.

I don't want to "nanny" you, but you do know that a 2-3 foot fall onto
concrete is nothing to ignore, especially for a little one, right?

Yes, but, I think, it is relatively safe. The ramp is sensibly (I
think) made, I did not paint or varnish the wood.

So how did you make it waterproof (and -- perhaps more importantly for
hands, feet, and tender "bums" -- splinter-free)? Do you have a plastic
overlay?