DeepDiver

"Ignoramus6998" wrote in message
On Sun, 05 Jun 2005 21:12:12 GMT, DeepDiver wrote:

These days, visiting an amusement park is like venturing into an urban
ghetto: gangs roam in packs and do what they want, cutting in lines,
pushing
people around, etc. The language one hears is x-rated, as is much of the
attire. Very few adults are to be seen and even fewer whole families.
Little
kids, who've never been told "No!" by their typically-absent parent, run
wild and completely disregard the staff and adults. Of course, the staff
are
mostly teens who couldn't give a damn anyway.

We live in a pretty nice town, so your description may not apply, but
other considerations make home water slide quite worthwhile.

I am describing the major amusement parks, all of which are located near
large cities (because that's where the customer base--and revenue--is
located): Disneyland, Magic Mountain, Great America, Marine World, etc.

Small town parks may have better clientele, but probably don't have the
big-budget rides.

- Michael