Eric Tonks

Wouldn't use plastic PVC windows in my house. Try fiberglass or aluminum on
wood.
Vinyl people always say they use the best vinyl but cannot prove it. Many
seal the glass into the sash so if the glass seal fails you have to buy an
entire sash -- that is if you can remember the name of the company, if it is
still in business or even if they are still using the same vinyl profiles.

"Windi" wrote in message
I'm very confused. It's time to replace all the windows in my house in
Westchester County, NY. There are so many replacement window companies.
Several have come to my house to give me prices. They all say their

product
is the best. How do I sort this out? I don't want the cheapest, nor do

need "the best". Want a quality window that will look nice and will be a
plus when I sell the house sometime in the future. Thanks.
Win