Ellis Greensitt

Andy,
What we trying to achieve is quite simply a forum for electricians. Whats
wrong with that ? We are looking for influential people to help us achieve
this but not at the expense of this newgroup. Why are you so defensive ?
Why not come along and help with some interesting debate.

Warmest Regards
Ellis

--

"Andy Dingley" wrote in message
On Sun, 5 Jun 2005 13:02:25 +0100, "Ellis Greensitt"
wrote:

come have a look u might learn something, what u scared of ?

What is this word "u" ? Is it from Mars, where you originate
from perhaps ?

forums are not commercial, grow up

Yours clearly _is_ commercial - it's a blatant plug for your business.
You're also a spammer, and you edit postings placed on your site.

Why not just save us _all_ a load of trouble and leave now ? It's
hardly likely to reflect well on your board, your business or your
spamming is it ?