Travis Jordan

Hello,
I have a Radio Shack Amplified VHF/UHF antenna RS 15-2181 that is
missing the power supply/interface module. Does Radio Shack make all
their adapters the same so I could use any adapter from any remote
amplifier? Does anyone have a schematic for the adapter? What is the
voltage that is injected onto the COAX?

Looking at the physical configuration and specifications of their
various products, my guess is that RS amplifier power injectors /
supplies are interchangeable; @12VDC supply voltage.

http://www.radioshack.com/product.as...5Fid=15%2D1170

Could I inject the power
directly into the amplifier in the antenna with a direct power
connection (not through the coax)?

Don't know - is there a separate isolated dc input connection there?