Nick Müller

JohnM wrote:

Re; the offset cylinders- you have a master connecting rod or three rods
side by side on the journal?

No master rod. "KISS" design. :-)

These are beautious little engines, far beyond my attention span and
abilities.

The air operated engine (DLM-S3a) is really simple. If you do have a
lathe, some files & drills, a jig saw and a soldering iron you're on the
track. The book I adopted the design from is: "Unusual Projects from the
first Year of Model Craftsman Magazine". Lindsay Publications; ISBN
1-55918-237-7. Nice reprint, fun reading it! Camden books has it, but
there should be a better source in the USA.

Many thanks for displaying them.

You and all the others who like them are welcome!
Feel free to ask me another hole into my belly (as we say in German).

Nick
--
Motormodelle / Engine Models
http://www.motor-manufaktur.de