Ed Huntress

"Nick Müller" wrote in message
Ed Huntress wrote:

Nick, those are magnificent. I hope you get the English translations
completed soon.

Thank you! :-))
Well the translation will take some time, first I have to get the German
version stable (content- and HTML-wise), but I'll take the chance for a
brief description:

ELLWE 2FB:
It's a model of a Swedish 2-stroke 2-zylinder marine Diesel engine,
built around 1920. The model has 64 ccm, and works with (home made)
spark plugs. To disguise the carb, sucction is from the underside of the
cranccase through the base plate.

That one really knocks me out. So, it's a spark-ignition replica of a
diesel? Do you have any experience building diesels?

--
Ed Huntress