JohnM

Nick Müller wrote:
Sunworshipper wrote:

Even exploded CAD pictures for the 3 cylinder rotary engine, did you do
the propeller also?

No, didn't do the propeller in CAD. This remains a training task to be
done later. 'Am not familiar with nurbs yet.
The non-virtual propeller I made myself. I was looking for one quite a
long time until I was fed up of what I found. Cut some plywood, sand to
shape (beld sander), oil, done. 10 minutes if you made your third.
Oh, it's not a rotary engine. I made a rotary version of it, but no pics
(looks quite the same, only 2 or 3 parts changed), not worth showing.

Are the cylinders off set?

Not pointing to the CL of crank shaft? No, they are.

Any pictures of the shop, or did I miss that part without
translating it?

No pictures (except of the Deckel FP1 in action and my press)
FP1/press (but FP1 only very partial):
http://www.motor-manufaktur.de/vtm87/baubilder.html
OK, I do have pictures of my shop, but they also shoow drunken people,
Schnapps-bottles and beer. ;-)) Not for public use!

Hey folks, makes me happy if you like them. Continue asking!

Nick

Re; the offset cylinders- you have a master connecting rod or three rods
side by side on the journal?

These are beautious little engines, far beyond my attention span and
abilities. Many thanks for displaying them.

John