Default Radio Shack Amplified VHF/UHF Power Supply

Hello,
I have a Radio Shack Amplified VHF/UHF antenna RS 15-2181 that is
missing the power supply/interface module. Does Radio Shack make all
their adapters the same so I could use any adapter from any remote
amplifier? Does anyone have a schematic for the adapter? What is the
voltage that is injected onto the COAX? Could I inject the power
directly into the amplifier in the antenna with a direct power
connection (not through the coax)? The antenna is attic mounted so I
don't have to worry about weather.
Thanks for any input or ideas,
Ted