Dave Balderstone

In article , Tom Watson
wrote:

As to the wish for perfection -

I've adopted a modified version of the concept of The Persian Flaw.

As it was related to me, Persian rug makers, although capable of
creating a perfect rug, would include an intended flaw, so as not to
give offence to The Only Perfect Being.

I call my implementation a modified version because I know damned well
that I have not and probably never will produce a flawless piece - yet
I take succor from the humility expressed by those more capable.

You may notice that I used the word, "probably" - I haven't quite
given up yet.

I did say "stupid" mistake.

;-)

Some years back I had a copy of the "Monty Python Bok", actually, the
"Paper Bok" 'cause it was in softcover. One of the pages in the "Bok"
announced:

"Find the Deliferate Mistale!

Yes, somewhere on this page, there is a deliferate mistale!..."

etc.

The deliferate mistale. That's what I aspire to.

One site: http://www.balderstone.ca
The other site, with ww linkshttp://www.woodenwabbits.com