Duane Bozarth

Philip Lewis wrote:

Duane Bozarth writes:
I'm w/ Wes...and I don't punch in the credit card data myself,
either...I'm the customer, dagnabit!!!

My wife hates *waiting* in line to pay for something... her
feeling:"I'm paying, they should open another register."
But, I seem to recall that she likes self checkout.

For me, I want to get in the store, get what i want, and get out
quickly. If checking myself out instead of waiting behind a line of
folks, it's fine with me.

Some folks value being served... I value my time.
Just two different perspectives. There is room for both.

Not for me...since I have no clue how to operate the self-check units
and have not intent to learn, there's no sped advantage there. I'm w/
your wife on the additional line when customers are waiting, however.

For the most part I go to the locals where I maintain accounts and
simply sign the ticket...best of both worlds. Only on rare occasion do
I partake of any business w/ which I can't do that--if they don't want
to provide the service I expect, then I'll go somewhere that does.