Doug Miller

In article s.com, "Eric Tonks" etonks@sunstormADD-DOT-COM wrote:
Not to long ago, I checked out at the lumber aisle with some plywood and
some small items. I told the cashier about the items on the bottom of the
cart, she bent over with the handheld scanner to scan the small items. A
couple of weeks later some of the items were surplus and I went to return
them. When I located the cash register receipt with the plywood on it, I
found that the items that I wanted to return were not on the receipt. She
apparently didn't scan them.

So you simply gave them back, right?

--
Regards,