Stuart

Default Cooker Hood and Gas Hob (mains) supply

On Mon, 10 May 2004 21:23:17 +0100, Richard Savage
wrote:

Can I run power to my cooker hood and gas hob (for ignition) from the
same fused spur (assuming the combined load to be less than the maximum
for the fused spur)?

I'm thinking that the need to isolate the hood from the mains to replace
bulbs, clean the filters or deal with combustion of the actual hood is
not likely to interfere with my use of the hob.

TIA Richard

I cant see any need to isolate the hood from the mains just to change the
filters . Nor for changing the lightbulb-just make sure the switch on the
hood is "off".
Stuart

--

"YESTERDAY is history,TOMORROW is a mystery,TODAY is a gift

That is why it is called the present "