Mark and Kim Smith

Robatoy wrote:

In article ,
Tom Watson wrote:

On Fri, 03 Jun 2005 01:48:24 +0100, LRod wrote:

YES, indeed. There are two kinds of people: Gingers and Mary Anns. I'm
a Mary Ann. But there are also two kinds of people: Jennifers and
Baileys. I am most definitely a Bailey. I really, REALLY miss her.

I'd be willing to bet there are not too many Mary Anns who are not
also Baileys. I don't see Mary Anns going for Jennifer. I definitely
don't see Gingers going for Bailey.

LRod, you old fart, I'm a Mary Ann guy too - but who is this Bailey
that you are going on about.

(watson - an old fart who feels like he's missing out on something...)

Tom, Tom, Tom....here you go.... http://www.clothmonkey.com/smithers.htm

Mmmmmmmm. Bailey.