Jim Bailey

Mark - If you feel like being experimental - all the ones I've changed (only
3 or 4) have been phillips and left-hand thread.

jim bailey

"Mark Healey" wrote in message
news
I have a small corded Skill drill with a keyless chuck. One of the jaws
doesn't travel with the other two. I decided to replace the chuck. I
went out and bought one and when I got home I found I couldn't remove the
old one. I can't see down there very well so I don't know what kind of
tool to use in the set screw.

For reasons that would bore everyone here, replacing the drill is the last
option.

If anybody has the manual could you please tell me how to remove the

chuck.

--
Mark Healey
marknews(at)healeyonline(dot)com