Mary Fisher

"Mike Dodd" no-address@lo0 wrote in message

Hmmm, I think we've found the source of meat for KFC, well, at least that
chicken tastes of EPS.

Serves you right for buying it - and supporting the horrible chicken
rearing conditions used by those who deny it ...

Mary

Only in my impetuous youth, particulaly whilst staggering home as a
drunken late teens. Right now I have to admit that I find it quite hideous
in flavour and texture, to a level only matched my the good old Maccy-D.

Right now? So you DO know what it's like now :-) I don't, had it once in the
70s and that experience has stayed with me :-(

I think its a shame that KFC are not bigger than they are, then maybe
they'd attract a Spurlock rendition of their own food.

er - I'm sure you know what you're talking about ...

Mary