Mary Fisher

"Mike Dodd" no-address@lo0 wrote in message
Mary Fisher wrote:
"AlexW" wrote in message

Broadback wrote:

With a large enough amount of chickens, eventually they will eat it all.

I had about 20 or so near my house and they "cleaned" the back of some
waste EPS insulated wall board which was in my front garden for a few
months. I mentioned this to the owner, when they started at it. He was
quite unperturbed and just said "oh they eat anything".

They won't eat anything - but they WILL eat expanded polystyrene. It
doesn't seem to affect them at all, I reckon there must be something in
it which is attractive to them. I once saw one of ours with an enormous
piece in her beak, being chased by another and not being able to get
through the gap she wanted!

Mary

Hmmm, I think we've found the source of meat for KFC, well, at least that
chicken tastes of EPS.

Serves you right for buying it - and supporting the horrible chicken rearing
conditions used by those who deny it ...

Mary

Mike