Broadback

Mike Dodd wrote:

Mary Fisher wrote:

"AlexW" wrote in message

Broadback wrote:

With a large enough amount of chickens, eventually they will eat it all.

I had about 20 or so near my house and they "cleaned" the back of
some waste EPS insulated wall board which was in my front garden for
a few months. I mentioned this to the owner, when they started at it.
He was quite unperturbed and just said "oh they eat anything".

They won't eat anything - but they WILL eat expanded polystyrene. It
doesn't seem to affect them at all, I reckon there must be something
in it which is attractive to them. I once saw one of ours with an
enormous piece in her beak, being chased by another and not being able
to get through the gap she wanted!

Mary

Hmmm, I think we've found the source of meat for KFC, well, at least
that chicken tastes of EPS.

Mike

Thank you for all your answers, they were well worth reading for the
entertainment value. As there was no practical answer I assume there is
no practical solution.