Edwin Pawlowski

"charlie b" wrote in message

What're you shooting for?

charlie b

Just to enjoy what I'm doing. So far, I've succeeded. I like to improve my
skills and try new methods. I make things either I want, my wife wants, or
I can give to a friend that would appreciate the item. I'm careful to keep
it a hobby, not a job as I already have a good job. I did accept payment
for material on a bench I made for a friend but even that was after the
fact.

Some day I'd like to build that museum quality piece. Woodworking has taught
me patience (maybe age is a factor also) and the sense of accomplishment is
very good also. If it stops being fun, it is time for a new hobby.
Ed