Grant Erwin

Peter Grey wrote:

snip

I thought that Enco did a nice job of taking care of what might have easily
been seen as a vague complaint about an inexpensive piece of equipment. I
expected them to say they wouldn't do anything. or reluctantly give me an
RA, but they sent out a new item to figure out if the problem was endemic to
all the Delta sanders or specific to mine. It was way more than I expected
from a supplier of inexpensive tools in this day and age.

They also took a hand tapper back and gave me a new one without a murmur of
dissent. Since Enco got bought out by MSC they are an entirely different place.

GWE