Michael Mcneil

Default Hitachi Power tools

"RichardS" noaccess@invalid wrote in message

I think I need to just make a decision.... Bosch; Makita. Bosch; Makita.
Bosch; Makita.
And then there's a circular saw in the wings!

I have an Atlas Copco BSPE100XL jigsaw and it really is a good piece of kit.

I can remember back in the dim and distant when AEG was the dog's banana
then my boss bought one and I being green and the first to use it was
somewhat discomfitted-up to find it was about the worst piece of some
other part of the dog that I have ever seen.

Steer clear of expensive kit. OK good kit is VFM whatever the price if
you can make it pay. Buying into a name is like wearing Nike
when you can get the same thing probably from the same sweat shop for a
lot less. When all you want is a comfortable shoe, buy a leather one
that fits.