Owain

Default Cooker Hood and Gas Hob (mains) supply

"Richard Savage" wrote
| Can I run power to my cooker hood and gas hob (for ignition) from the
| same fused spur (assuming the combined load to be less than the maximum
| for the fused spur)?

Yes, from the load side of the fuse in the FCU. The load of the ignition
sparker and the hood should be well within 3A, so you probably won't need to
fuse down separately.

| I'm thinking that the need to isolate the hood from the mains to replace
| bulbs, clean the filters or deal with combustion of the actual hood is
| not likely to interfere with my use of the hob.

Probably not. (You're expecting your hood to combust?)

Owain